Added 3 years ago | 00:10:43 | 3394 views
Research and Policy Design: The First J-PAL Bihar Development Conference In Part II, Guyanendra Badgaiyan (former Director of J-PAL South Asia) introduces J-PAL South Asia and speaks on the importance and benefits of impact evaluations.
Added 3 years ago | 00:00:00 | 5561 views
An interview with Professor Xav Briggs about his time in Washington DC working in the Obama Administration. Briggs has a national reputation for his work on social capital and the 'geography of opportunity' – a policy and research ...
Added over 3 years ago | 00:31:23 | 6838 views
National security in an age of massive movements of people across borders is a universal concern that involves complex issues. While borders have different characteristics and challenges, there are areas of commonality. Fortunately, the ...
Added over 3 years ago | 00:59:05 | 4483 views
* Moderator: Karen Mills, Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration * Guy Broadbent, President and CEO, Xcellerex, Inc. * Jill Becker, CEO, Cambridge NanoTech * Michael Casper, Founder, President and CE...
Added over 3 years ago | 00:54:36 | 4263 views
* Moderator: Suzanne Berger, MIT's Raphael Dorman-Helen Starbuck Professor of Political Science and Co-chair of the Production in the Innovation Economy (PIE) project * Mark Trusheim, Bio-manufacturing Executive in Residence, U...
Added over 3 years ago | 00:55:38 | 3950 views
* Moderator: David Hart, Assistant Director of Innovation Policy, Office of Science and Technology Policy * Gregory Bialecki, Secretary of Housing and Economic Development, MA * Lawrence Miller, Secretary, Agency of Comme...
Added over 3 years ago | 01:10:00 | 3370 views
* Moderator: Gururaj (Desh) Deshpande, Chairman of Sparta Group LLC * Marc Giroux, SVP Manufacturing Technology and Engineering, Chief Engineer at Corning * Luis Izquierdo, Vice President of Corporate Operations at Rayth...
Added over 3 years ago | 00:27:41 | 3503 views
White House Perspective Jason Miller, Special Assistant to the President for Manufacturing Policy Summary of AMP Workstreams * Carrie Houtman, Senior Public Policy Manager, The Dow Chemical Company * Ben Wang, Chief Manufa...
Added over 3 years ago | 01:01:00 | 3320 views
* Moderator: Susan Hockfield * Subra Suresh, Director of the National Science Foundation * Patrick Gallagher, Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology, NIST Director * Ken Gabriel, Deputy Director, Defense ...
- Architecture & Planning
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Finance & Economics
- Global Awareness & Action
- How To
- Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences
- International Affairs
- Just for Fun/Humor
- Life at MIT
- MIT Alum
- National Security
- Public Policy
- Videoblogging or Autobiographical