Added 2 years ago | 00:00:00 | 3919 views
An interview with Professor Xav Briggs about his time in Washington DC working in the Obama Administration. Briggs has a national reputation for his work on social capital and the 'geography of opportunity' – a policy and research ...
Added over 2 years ago | 00:31:23 | 5647 views
National security in an age of massive movements of people across borders is a universal concern that involves complex issues. While borders have different characteristics and challenges, there are areas of commonality. Fortunately, the ...
Added over 2 years ago | 00:59:05 | 3655 views
* Moderator: Karen Mills, Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration * Guy Broadbent, President and CEO, Xcellerex, Inc. * Jill Becker, CEO, Cambridge NanoTech * Michael Casper, Founder, President and CE...
Added over 2 years ago | 00:54:36 | 3342 views
* Moderator: Suzanne Berger, MIT's Raphael Dorman-Helen Starbuck Professor of Political Science and Co-chair of the Production in the Innovation Economy (PIE) project * Mark Trusheim, Bio-manufacturing Executive in Residence, U...
Added over 2 years ago | 00:55:38 | 3074 views
* Moderator: David Hart, Assistant Director of Innovation Policy, Office of Science and Technology Policy * Gregory Bialecki, Secretary of Housing and Economic Development, MA * Lawrence Miller, Secretary, Agency of Comme...
Added over 2 years ago | 01:10:00 | 2661 views
* Moderator: Gururaj (Desh) Deshpande, Chairman of Sparta Group LLC * Marc Giroux, SVP Manufacturing Technology and Engineering, Chief Engineer at Corning * Luis Izquierdo, Vice President of Corporate Operations at Rayth...
Added over 2 years ago | 00:27:41 | 2795 views
White House Perspective Jason Miller, Special Assistant to the President for Manufacturing Policy Summary of AMP Workstreams * Carrie Houtman, Senior Public Policy Manager, The Dow Chemical Company * Ben Wang, Chief Manufa...
Added over 2 years ago | 01:01:00 | 2566 views
* Moderator: Susan Hockfield * Subra Suresh, Director of the National Science Foundation * Patrick Gallagher, Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology, NIST Director * Ken Gabriel, Deputy Director, Defense ...
Added over 2 years ago | 00:00:43 | 6928 views
MIT Professor Charles Stewart discusses how race played a roll in the election of Barack Obama, but in a way you might not expect. Read more about it here: http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2009/racialpolarization-0120.html
- Architecture & Planning
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Finance & Economics
- Global Awareness & Action
- How To
- Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences
- International Affairs
- Just for Fun/Humor
- Life at MIT
- MIT Alum
- National Security
- Public Policy
- Videoblogging or Autobiographical